Absolver is an online open-world action RPG in which players must defeat several opponents to earn access to the Tower of Adal.
Publisher: Devolver Digital
Genre: Action RPG
Release Date: August 29th, 2017
Platform: Windows, PlayStation 4
Absolver is an online open-world action RPG in which players are tasked with proving their worth by defeating several opponents throughout the world of Adal. As they adventure, they will come across other players that they can either cooperate with or fight against. The game features RPG elements, such as classes, levels, and stats. While your class plays a role in your combat style, it is primarily determined by the moves that you assign to your combat deck. You can learn new moves by winning fights in which opponents use said moves on you. Once you are ready, Trials will allow you to take part in a more structured PvP experience.
- Prove your worth – as a “Prospect,” you must prove your worth by defeating several key opponents before you will be allowed to enter the Tower of Adal.
- An online world – compete or cooperate with other players as they fade in and out of your world.
- Learn moves by being hit by them – as you win fights against opponents that use moves that you don’t know on you, you will slowly learn those moves.
- Absolver Patch 1.03 Fixes Save Data Corruption, Improves Stability
- Sloclap Is Working On Absolver’s Stability And Region Locking Issues
- Absolver Launches On Steam And PlayStation 4
- Absolver’s Online Features and Post-Release Update Plan Detailed
- Absolver Is Now Up For Pre-Order, Limited Quantity Of Physical Collector’s Editions Available
This game has not yet been reviewed.