We were out yesterday, so we missed quite a bit of awesome news. But that doesn’t mean that we don’t plan to discuss yesterday’s news. On the contrary, I am now going to recap all of yesterday’s noteworthy news.
- PayPal UK and Edengrad developer Huckleberry Games leaked this year’s Steam Summer Sale date. The Summer Sale is set to begin tomorrow, June 22nd.
- Dungeon Defenders II finally left Early Access. You can download it now via Steam and begin your dungeon defending career, perhaps all over again if you played Dungeon Defenders before it. An improved new player experience and a female version of the Monk, which is known as “the Initiate,” were included in the launch update.
- Housemarque’s insane-looking top-down shooter Nex Machina was released on Steam and the PlayStation Store for $19.99. The Steam version is temporarily discounted to $15.99 for the week of release.
- Top-down shooter Serious Sam’s Bogus Detour was released on Steam for $14.99, temporarily discounted to $13.49 for the week of release.
- Medieval RPG River City: Knights of Justice launched on 3DS for $14.99.
- Alientrap’s rather cool side-scrolling sci-fi shooter Cryptark left Early Access. You can buy it now via Steam for $14.99, temporarily discounted to $11.24 for the week of release.
- Astro Boy: Edge of Time was released on Steam, making its official English debut. It is a free-to-play Hearthstone-like game that is said to have a fairly substantial story to it.
- Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkuni- was released on Steam for $29.99, temporarily discounted to $26.99 for the week of release.
- Visual novel Libra of the Vampire Princess, the localization of which was funded by Kickstarter, was released on Steam for $39.99, temporarily discounted to $35.99 for the week of release.
- The charming co-op roguelike platformer DragoDino was released on Steam for $11.99, temporarily discounted to $10.19 for the week of release.
- The Farm 51’s psychological horror shooter Get Even was released on Steam for $29.99.
- IndieBox’s next physical Collector’s Edition will be for The Banner Saga and it is set to include a ‘6 ½” bust of Ubin.’
- Gamious’ upcoming MOBA-like 3v3 racing game Team Racing League now has a demo. You can download said demo now via Steam.
- Neverwinter’s Shroud of Souls update went live in the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game.
- Rising Storm 2: Vietnam received its first patch. The patch introduces a number of bug fixes and changes that were found and requested by the community, respectively.
- Lineage M was released in Korea. You can download the Android version now via Qoo App. iOS users can download the game via the App Store, but they will need a Korean App Store account to do so.
And that’s about it. As always, be sure to keep an eye on our homepage for more of the latest gaming news.